EASY TO WEAR VARIFOCALS
Adapt quickly to your new glasses
LARGE READING AREA
Capture all close up information clearly
Reduced image distortions across all vision zones
From the moment you put on your glasses
CONFIDENT VISION ALL DAY, EVERY DAY
- Instant, sharp vision from day one
- Comfortable, natural vision
- Peace of mind whenever you wear your glasses
WE NEED FLEXIBILITY TO ADJUST:
- Our vision to different distances, making repeated adjustments, which is very demanding on our ability to focus
- Our posture and shift positions to see comfortably when performing an activity for a long period of time.
SHARP VISION AT ALL DISTANCES
Varilux Comfort Max lenses offer sharp vision and comfortable focus at all distances.
- The upper part of the lens will provide you with sharp vision at far distances.
- The lower part will boost your near vision.
- In between, the lens design provides smooth vision transitions.
Varilux Comfort Max is designed to allow you to see naturally without having to struggle to find the right gaze direction or the right posture.
ADAPT QUICKLY TO YOUR LENSES
Adapting to varifocal lenses quickly and easily is important. From the moment you put on your glasses with Varilux Comfort Max, you will experience sharp, natural vision and visual comfort. Giving you the confidence to carry on with your everyday life.
WE'RE COMMITTED TO TESTING THE BENEFITS
We conduct systematic wearer tests to guarantee proof of benefits
9 out of 10
wearers want to continue wearing Varilux Comfort Max (2)
8 out of 10
wearers experienced instant focus, smooth transitions and adaption easiness (3,4,5)
of wearers got used to Varilux Comfort Max lenses without even thinking about it (6)
(2) Wearers who answered ‘Yes’ - Yes / No scale on ‘want to continue wearing Comfort Max lens‘ - n=49/53 new PAL wearers.
(3) Wearers who answered ‘Somewhat agree’ or ‘Completely agree’ - 4-point scale on ‘instantaneously sharp vision all day long’ from ‘Completely disagree’ to ‘Completely agree’ - n=47/53 new PAL wearers.
(4) Wearers who answered ‘Somewhat agree’ or ‘Completely agree’ - 4-point scale on ‘smoothly see in all gaze directions, from up close to far away’ from ‘Completely disagree’ to ‘Completely agree’ - n=47/53 new PAL wearers.
(5) Wearers who answered from ‘Somewhat easy’ to ‘Very easy’ - 6 point scale on ‘Adaptation easiness’ from ‘Very difficult’ to ‘very easy’ - n=46/53 new PAL wearers
(6) Wearers who answered ‘Somewhat agree’ or ‘Completely agree’ - 4-point scale on ‘get used to without even thinking about it’ from ‘Completely disagree’ to ‘Completely agree’ - n=45/53 new PAL wearers.