Stays fog free even in extreme conditions*
Ensuring clear vision, guaranteed for 2 years (1)
Protects your eyes from UVA and UVB rays
Less reflections for clarity of vision and improved aesthetics
Repels dust particles for clearer vision and easy to clean lenses
LENSES FOR A NEW WAY OF LIFE
- Prevents lenses from fogging up
- Protects your eyes from UV light
- Easy to clean lenses
- Durable lenses
- Scratch-resistant lenses
- Reduces reflections
HOW DOES THE OPTIFOG SYSTEM WORK
Optifog's unique anti-fog system combines two patented technologies: Optifog lens treatment and a smart cloth with anti-fog molecules that activates the power of the Optifog lens. Benefit from clear glasses by simply wiping your lenses with the smart cloth.
DO I NEED ANTIFOG LENSES?
As a glasses wearer, you’ve more than likely experienced steamed up glasses after walking in from the cold into a warm room or when opening the oven door. Fogged up lenses can last for a long time resulting in frustratingly blurred vision hindering your sight, you may even resort to removing your glasses altogether. With Optifog you will benefit from fog-free vision all day, every day all thanks to a couple of wipes from your smart cloth each morning!
FOG FREE LENSES WHEN YOU WEAR A MUSK
Before, steamed up glasses was a seldom annoyance, but with more of us wearing protective face masks, it's becoming a new norm. Optifog's exclusive anti-fog technology helps reduce bothersome steam and fog from appearing on your lenses. Clearer lenses for a new way of life.
MAKE SHOPPING A PLEASURE
It is now mandatory to wear a face-covering in shops, supermarkets, banks and takeaways. The heat from your breath created under the mask can cause your glasses to steam up due to the cold surface of the lenses. Thanks to Optifog you can be sure your lenses stay clear while you take care of the weekly shop making sure you can find your favourite items in comfort.
HOW TO AVOID FOGGY LENSES
- Every day: Clean your Optifog lenses using the Optifog Smart Textile that comes with your new lenses
- Every 2 weeks: Wash your Optifog lenses with water. To avoid contamination, it is recommended to wash your eyeglasses every time they get dirty or after they have potentially been exposed to infected agents
- Every 3 months (or after 450 activations): Renew your Optifog Smart Textile from your optician
Before handling the Optifog Smart textile, it is recommended to wash your hands and spectacles to avoid any contamination.
WE'RE COMMITTED TO TESTING THE BENEFITS
We conduct systematic wearer tests to guarantee proof of benefits
of targeted wearers are satisfied with the Optifog system (2)
of targeted wearers consider that the Optifog system is sufficiently efficient against fog (3)
of targeted wearers consider that the Optifog system is easy to use (2)
* Internal laboratory test in extreme conditions: in cold conditions from 0 C to 23 C and in hot conditions, at 52 C for 15 seconds. Optifog® lenses to be activated with the Optifog Smart Textile.
(1) Optifog scratch guarantee – terms and conditions apply, please contact your optician for further information
(2) Base: All Optifog Smart Textile wearers n=93/93 – In-life wearers test conducted by a 3rd independent party (France) – 2013
(3) All Optifog Smart Textile wearers n=93/93 - % of positive evaluations about overall satisfaction - In-Life wearers test conducted by a 3rd independent party (France) – 2013
The E-SPF® index depends on the lens material itself and the coating. E-SPF® is a global index rating the overall UV protection of a lens. E-SPF® was developed by Essilor International and endorsed by 3rd party experts. Lens performance only. The E-SPF® index excludes direct eye exposure that depends on external factors (wearer’s morphology, frame shape, position of wear). E-SPF®=10 for Optifog lenses with Essilor Orma 1.5®.